So, for this edition of FF’s I have an announcement! JP and I will be going to GERMANY this fall! We actually found out a while ago, be I decided to delay posting to let my crazy bunch of emotions simmer down 😉
So, without further ado, this week will be the five things I’m most looking forward to:
- Adventure! Living in a new place is always an adventure, but Europe is an EXCITING adventure. Or at least it is for me.
- Castles and Chruches. Germany has LOTS!
- Effective mass transit. Need I say more?
- Learning German. JP would argue that I should really be putting more effort into it now, but heh… yeah. Being forced to learn it will be best for me 😉
- Five Euro flights. We can so TONS of places for next to nothing, which I’m reallyreallyreallyreallyreally excited about!
Thats all for now! Have an awesome weekend!