First and foremost, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband and partner in crime JP! You’re a QUARTER of a century old today! So, since our birthdays happen to fall on Fridays this year, I decided to post five of the things that happened the year he was born!
- Cocoa Cola releases “New Coke” , which of course turned out to be a HUGE mistake!
- Its the 25th anniversary for the Dairy Queen Blizzard. (maybe we should go get some after dinner…)
- The movie Back to the Future is opens and is the highest grossing movie that year.
“If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour… you’re gonna see some serious shit.” — Doc Brown
- The Titanic wreck is found! (too bad the film in the 1990’s was crappy!)
- The very loved comic strip Calvin and Hobbes debuts in 35 newspapers across the country.
So happy birthday JP! I love you!!