It’s that time again… time for ANOTHER Etsy Edition of FFs!! So, without delay, here we go:
- SmittenHomeTrends: This shop is run by a friend of mine from Idaho! She does some freaking awesome thing which strongly remind me of the home sections of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie — for instance how geeky are these coasters? Who doesn’t need a hidey book to keep super secret things under wraps? Aaand how awesome is this candle holder? Seriously, if i wasn’t going to Germany in a couple months I’d totally get a bunch of her stuff to decorate our apartment! PLUS she’s having a HUGE sale right now — check her out!
- ThisCharmingCandy: So I randomly found this shop when i was doing my usual puttering around Etsy a while ago — and OMG, I’ve ordered TWICE from them and have loved every.single.lollypop. I’ve gotten from them! By far my favorites have been the Salted Caramel and the Pistachio-Marshmallow, buuut in reality i have liked every flavor I’ve tried! I love that they have combination packs — like the breakfast, love triangle, and adventure – – but what I adore, and what I’ve ordered, is the Charm School Dropout packs! My reasoning? They still taste the same (which is beyond yummy) but this way I don’t have to stress over what I’m going to order! And I LOVE surprises 🙂
- Kellysima: I actually found this shop via the front Etsy page via a featured treasury! And boy, is her jewelry awesome! I immediately fell in love with this ring (and now own it of course!) I love how everything is vintage inspired/made from vintage things — like my ring is from a vintage spoon! Everything is soft and romantic and all so gloriously vintagey!! (that “vintagey” even a word?) Check it out!
- Hello Linzy Jewelry: This shop is full of oodles of drool worthy Swarovski jewelry, and even more, the pictures of her goods is all kinds of gorgeous all on its own! I love love love the names she gives her ball pendant creations like aurora borealis, juicy juice, and the gentlemen’s fancy! She also has non-Swarovski gems that are just as beautiful, like the bird watchers delight, party favor and frozen berries!! She also has a LINK to her treasuries, which are all as gorgeous as her shop!!!
- The Dirty Housewife Soap Co: Ok, first off, how FREAKIN awesome is the name of this shop?! I LOVE it!! And the soaps, lib balms and everything else are amazing too — look at this yummy looking french toast soap, which is complete with syrup and BUTTER!!! And how would you not want to smell like absinthe, violet, honeysuckle, or a mojito??? Looking for a sweet smelling perfume? the sweet spot section of her shop seriously has me going OMG. I love finding shops like these, they make me SO happy 🙂