By now you all know that I have an OBSESSION with Etsy. I discovered the shop local feature a couple months ago and decided to punch in Hamburg to see who was crafting in my new home for this year! Here are five of my favorite finds:
- HanseART — Awesome clothing! I especially adore this, this and THIS! They’re a little out of my price range right now, but that doesn’t mean I won’t look! And you can’t deny that a fleece coat would be WONDERFUL!
- 11m2 — I have a love affair with zipper pouches, just ask JP. I love mouse print on THIS one!! And since I adore being outside and nature THIS bag makes my heart go all a-flutter – i love leaf prints ❤
- GusandOllie –Ok, can you say ugly-cute? and I love things that are ugly-cute 😀 Take a look at BamBam, Elroy, and Solly! There is no way those won’t make you smile. 🙂 Something tells me a few ugly-cute things like this are in order for the geeklings once they start happening.
- Jodii — Another shop with beautiful things – like this BED LINEN set! And these envelopes are freaking awesome, I love maps, especially old maps, and I don’t know about you, but I’d be really excited to get a letter in something like this. Also, you have to love things like this BAG that are very punnish 😉
- findevogel — I am a big needle craft person, and I love funky things. I also love jewelry – and this shop has combined these into some awesome goodies. How cool is this brooch? Or how about this bracelet? This entire shop makes me happy 😀