Ok — so I have a super top secret project and plottings so a while ago I googled “custom fabric” and this awesome website Spoonflower!! Omigosh — I think I’ve totally found a new website to obsess about — and I totally plan on trying to make my own custom designs one day! But for the time being, here are five of my favorite designs right now:
- Younger Elder – oh my gosh! its a baby elder god, and not just any elder god, but a baby CTHULHU!! I’m pretty sure I could die happy now 😉 Ok, not really but you get the jist of how happy this makes me!!
- Let’s Bake – Someday I will make an apron out of this design and will wear it any time I bake cookies or cake!!
- Sushi Less – oooor maybe I want an apron out of this?? Aaand the octopus is adorable ❤ ooo… maybe I should make a reversable apron… hmm…
- Madman in a Blue Box – Dude, its DR WHO fabric?!? does more need to be said?
- 8-bit Love – I am totally thinking that a couple throw pillows with this fabric as a cover is needed when we’re back state-side!!
This was just a TINY sampling of the fabrics I love, and getting it down to only five was SO freaking hard!! You can see what else I love by checking out my PROFILE! And I *ahem* totally wouldn’t mind a gift certificate here for a certain major gift-giving holiday. Just sayin’ 😉