Merry Christmas interwebs!!!
And to our family and friends!!!
[*EDIT* 12/26 — So, JP totally pointed out that I mispelled reindeer last night… yeah…
I blame posting this after midnight AND the wine 😉 ]
We spent our day:
- Relaxing – didn’t actually get out of bed until around ten!
- Watching all kinds of Christmas movies, A Christmas Story(my first time seeing the WHOLE thing!), A Christmas Carol (the disney one with Jim Carrey), and Die Feuerzangenbowle (old German film), and other random things on the TV
- Cooking – we made coq au vin for the first time! (and it won’t be the last!!!)
- Eating- it was yummy! And totally something we’re going to make again.
- Drinking – wine!
- Taking a walk to feed some freezing ducks – and one stupid goose.
- Aaaand Skyping with family.
And now since it happens to be passed midnight here, I think I should probably head to bed.
So, again, we wish you:
Oh and to Sally: we miss you furball! Can’t wait to see you next august!! Love you lots!!!