This week has been a rough one in the world of working “for the man” in some respects.
I’m determined that next week WILL be better, even if I have to grit my teeth harder
and grin. I will make it better! Even if it means bringing in cupcake EVERYDAY.
BUT, week wasn’t a total wash, here are a few things that were awesome:
1. My birthday was Monday, and despite having a rough day
at the office, JP made sure that we went out to dinner and
had a pleasant night. Have I mentioned how much
I love my husband lately?
2. That same husband bought apples that were the size of
my FACE! It was awesome 😀
3. We started Battlestar Galactica, and this is the BEST quote ever:
Roslin: I’m going to be straight with you here.
The human race is about to be wiped out.
We have fifty thousand people left and that’s it.
Now, if we are even going to survive as a species,
then we need to get the hell out of here
and we need to start having babies!
4. Sally got her new dog tag in. We got this one. Suits her 😉
5. Later today will be our birthday celebration thing, and I’m making FAJITAS!
OH! and BONUS!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!
My baby sister is 16 years old today!! 😀