- You plan EVERYTHING around the beginning of the semester, midterms, tests, major papers, finals and grading even though you’ve graduated school.
- Where you live, eat and sleep is determined by where your spouse will be studying for the year.
- There are pieces of paper and notes everywhere… and I mean everywhere! And you don’t DARE move or throw any out just in case they’re needed later on.l
- A good chunk of the people you know are associated with your spouse’s department (which isn’t a bad thing! in our case that means everyone has good taste in beer)
- And finally, you both have a desire to move onto more grown up things, but school puts them on hold for “just a little longer”.